The main focus of our IT SOUL CAMP will be on balancing personal free time and group practice and activity time, which will help participants open up, make friends, and immerse themselves in an atmosphere of acceptance and cooperation
In the program: various IT activities, morning yoga practices, meditations (a must-have for IT specialists, as well as bodywork), and unifying group events. Also: we'll go to the mountains together, cycle, watch sunsets together, have fun, discuss pressing issues, and enjoy the most awesome season in the Tago mountains.
For IT specialists, it's important to maintain a balance between work and recovery to avoid facing professional burnout and its consequences.
It's necessary to incorporate physical activity into your routine. For more effective intellectual work and recovery, meditation practices are excellent. At the camp, you'll receive simple and effective tools that can easily be integrated into your daily routine on a regular basis, as well as self-help tools for high-stress situations
• In IT since 2010, Frontend TeamLead;
Carrying a wide variety of work experience:
- Service company(Velcom/A1);
- Outsourcing (Evokesystems и InToSoft);
- Product ( Currency.com / 3D Startup);
• An IT specialist, combining rational and intuitive approaches, SoftSkills mentor
• Organizer of spiritual-psychological events in Batumi
• Creator of the first yoga studio in Batumi YogaSpace.ge.
• Organizer and leader of spiritual, psychological training
• Practicing psychologist, master of psychological-pedagogical sciences
• Over 10 years of yoga practice experience
Pavel is at the foundation of various IT specialist communities, including: ByChange, Free IT. He held roles as developer, team lead, architect, CTO in small startups, large corporations, and product companies:
Founder Hard&Soft Skills
He has trained over 1K developers in the last 15 years. Trained over 100 architects. Creates and conducts training courses for any technical direction.
More 10 years experience in IT
Head of QA Competency / QA Lead Unit Coordinator
Department management (PM, BA, DEV, QA) и resource management
Companies: A1QA: Senior QA, QA Lead, Mentor SumatoSoft: Head of QA Competencty, Unit Coordinator QA Academy: QA Mentor Stormnet: QA Mentor
Mentor Hard&Soft Skills
Areas of interest: